WANTED: TEST ENGINEER
THE DEADLINE HAS RUN OUT
We’re looking for a Test Engineer to join our R&D team.
To meet current and future levels of customer demands, we want to strengthen our testing and quality assurance capabilities within our New Product Introduction.
This is your chance to join a great team in a growing business!
Are you a team player, with a systematic approach and good problem-solving skills? Do you also have a strong drive and are able to think outside the box? Please join our team as our new Test Engineer!
Your responsibilities would be:
- Light laboratory light measurements
- Type approval process for lights
- Neutral Salt spray tests (NSS)
- 3D measurements
- Various mechanical tests
- Standardization of test procedures and documentation
- Conformity of production (COP) tests
What we expect from you:
- As a person you are systematic, action-oriented with good attention to detail
- Good co-operation, communication and documentation skills
- Education in Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbal
Earlier experience in 3D CAD and knowledge in electronics are seen as an advantage.