PRODUCT MANAGER, COME AND CREATE YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Product Manager to Herrmans Bike Components Ltd.
Are you driven by creating customer value? Is project management and communication on the top of your list of professional skills? Are you passionate about biking and/or have experience from the biking industry? Be in contact – we might be a good match!
We take biking seriously. And even more seriously we take the safety, comfort and joy of biking of our cyclists. Herrmans components are used on bikes all over Europe, which is something we don´t take lightly. Bikes are used for transport, competition and pleasure – and all of these require a reliable vehicle so the cyclist can focus on what matters to her/him. Do you feel the same? Keep reading.
Our customers make biking possible. Bicycle producers in Europe and Asia produce a great variety of bicycles, to meet a wide spectra of needs amongst consumers. Our task is to support our customers, the designers and producers of bikes, to succeed in this task. In addition to our standard set of products we also offer our customers the possibility for customization. Our team of experts within optics, mechanical planning, manufacturing, product development and design stands ready to develop unique solutions to further enhance the bikes of today and tomorrow – are you ready to lead such tasks together with customers and our product development team? Keep reading.
Coming to work with enthusiasm, means having a passion for what you do. It also means you feel good about the team you are working in. Designing and manufacturing bike components require excellent team work – in all corners of the organization. And good team work involves good communication, that aim at finding the best solutions for our customers, supporting each other in the daily work, dealing with challenges before they become problems and appreciating and respecting the effort of every team member. Do we think alike? Keep reading.
We offer you:
- A position in a company with passion for the safety, comfort and joy of cyclists – with a long history (60 years+), a broad variety of products, high quality components with production in Scandinavia, and a dedicated international team
- A role with responsibility, flexibility, creative space and possibility to develop processes
- A great place to work, with good team mates and competitive compensation
We expect from you:
- 5 years or more experience in project management and customer management
- Experience from the biking industry
- Technical knowledge and experience in engineering and/or product development
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent experiences
- Fluent English. German, French and/or Dutch seen as advantage
- Team-player with a Service-minded attitude
German Office, HQ in Finland or Central Europe/home office with connection to our German Office. Frequent travel to HQ in Finland and customers in Europe and outside required.
Apply here before 31.7.2020 to further explore a potential match!