Herrmans Ltd, is a successful and rapidly growing company with a group turnover of €40 million in 2016. Totally 225 people work in our head quarter in Jakobstad and in subsidiaries abroad. We use flexibly Finnish, Swedish and English in our organization. The company has two business units:
HERRMANS® is one of the leading European manufacturers when it comes to designing and manufacturing components for the bicycle industry. Grips, lights, chain guards, reflectors and rim tapes are part of the product range. The NORDIC LIGHTS® Business Unit designs and manufactures LED, HID (Xenon) and Halogen lights for heavy duty vehicles. The product portfolio includes work, driving and signal lists and are exported to industry leaders around the world and used in the most difficult and demanding working environments.
We are now strengthening our team and looking for a
DEMAND & SUPPLY PLANNER
To join our logistics and purchasing team at Herrmans. This is a new position within the company and your task will be to create forecasting processes. In the beginning, the work will include a lot of development and after some time more updating and refining of the models. You will work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders to gather relevant forecast information.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop demand forecasts for multiple time horizons
- Review historical sales trends, general industrial statistics, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research to identify significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Production to obtain accurate information for demand forecasts.
- Develop plans for product ramp-up and phase outs that minimize cost and liabilities.
- Develop inventory strategies that maximize product availability and minimize cost.
- Responsibility for logistics and optimal stock levels in all warehouses
- Preferably work experience from similar tasks
- Knowledge in statistics and forecasting and a strong will to work with numbers
- Commercial or technical education at Bachelor’s level or higher
- Ability to implement change and earn trust
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English and Swedish or Finnish
We offer you an interesting position in an economically stable and growing organization.
For additional information contact Marcus Eklöv tel. +358 40 740 6291 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or MPS Consultant Jonathan Rasmus tel. 020 746 9620 (email@example.com). Please fill in the application and attach your CV at uratori.mps.fi before 21.5.2017